Between Tuesday 26 and Friday 29 July the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, chaired by Dame Lowell Goddard, is to hold preliminary hearings at the Royal Courts of Justice in relation to seven investigations, as follows:
- Tuesday 26 July, 10.30 am – Lord Janner
- Wednesday 27 July, 10.30 am – The Anglican Church
- Wednesday 27 July 11.45 am – Cambridge House, Knowl View and Rochdale
- Wednesday 27 July 2.00 pm – Lambeth Council
- Thursday 28 July, 10.30 am – The Roman Catholic Church
- Thursday 28 July, 2.00 pm – Protection of Children Outside the UK
- Friday 29 July, 10.30 am – Accountability and Reparations.
All hearings will be held in Court 73 of the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London. Though preliminary hearings will not be broadcast, they are open to the press and public: first come, first served. There is a note for those proposing to attend the Inquiry’s public hearings here.