On 7 August 2021, Wales moved to Alert Level Zero with no legal limits on the number of people who can meet, including in private homes, public places or at events. The Church in Wales issued Coronavirus Statement from the Bench of Bishops 7th August 2021, on which we posted here; the Governing Body has now issued further guidance which is reproduced below.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) guidance
New guidance has been prepared for managing Coronavirus under Welsh Government’s Alert Level Zero. These set out guidance on how to prepare risk assessments and reasonable mitigation measures that should be considered by each local trustee body.
The guidance documents can be accessed below:
- Covid 19 Churches Risk Assessment Guidance Alert Level 0
- Covid 19 Guidance on Conducting Baptisms Alert Level 0
- Covid 19 Church Halls Risk Assessment Guidance Alert Level 0
- Covid 19 Guidance on Celebrating Holy Communion Alert Level 0
- Covid 19 Guidance Marriages and Funerals Alert Level 0