The Church of England has recently issued new guidance notes on its ChurchCare web pages*. Links to these are reproduced below, and have been added to our ChurchCare Guidance Notes – Quick Links post.
New guidance notes from the Church of England on the ChurchCare website
- Biomass and Solar PV
- EV Charging
- Heating principles, checklist and perspectives
- Church Heating: Options appraisals and getting advice
- Bells – and permitted works under Lists A and B
- An updated brief guide to church building works with archaeological implications
- Updated guidance on Disposals and Loans to bring in line with the amended faculty rules
* With thanks to the Historic Religious Buildings Alliance (HRBA) who alerted us to this new guidance through its September Newsletter. This includes several other items that will be of interest to our readers.
Cite this article as: David Pocklington, "New Church of England and ChurchCare Guidance Notes" in Law & Religion UK, 3 September 2021, https://lawandreligionuk.com/2021/09/03/new-church-of-england-and-churchcare-guidance-notes/