- Church of England: Authorised Coronation Liturgy.
- Church of England: Authorised Coronation Liturgy with Commentary.
- Westminster Abbey: Buckingham Palace publishes Order of Service for the Coronation of The King and Queen (6 May 2023).
- Westminster Abbey: Order of Service, (6 May 2023).
- David Torrance, House of Commons Library: The Coronation Oath, (27 August 2008).
- Law and religion UK: What are Coronations for? A guest post by Bob Morris of the UCL Constitution Unit which looks back at past coronations to provide an answer to that question, (29 February 2019).
- Law and religion UK: Planning for the next Accession and Coronation. Robert Hazell and Bob Morris are the authors of two reports published by the UCL Constitution Unit on 23 May that look forward to the Accession and Coronation of the next monarch. In this guest post, they consider the possibility of change. (5 June 2018).
- Law and Religion UK: Lost in transmission – on not romanticising the Coronation, A guest post by Jonathan Chaplin, (4 April 2023).
- David Torrance, House of Commons Library: Changes to the Coronation Oath. What will the King say, and how has the oath changed since its creation in 1688? (19 April 2023).
- Country Life: What it’s like to have a prime seat at a Royal Coronation by John Betjeman, who reported for Country Life in 1953. (28 April 2023)
- Catherine Pepinster, Religion Centre: Order of service: the coronation of King Charles III, Step-by-step guide to the service, (30 April 2023).
- David Torrance, House of Commons Library: The coronation: History and ceremonial. Preceding coronations and the planning and execution of the contemporary ceremony are examined in detail in this briefing. (1 May 2023: updated 5 May 20203).
- YouTube: Collection of Vivats, Parry: ‘I Was Glad’ Collection of ‘Vivats’: Kings Edward VII, George V, George VI, Queen Elizabeth Ⅱ
- Russell Dewhurst: The King and the Law of the Church of England, ]2023], 25, (2)139 – 155.
- Ben Harrison (ed), Ecclesiastical Law Journal: The established nature of the Church of England: a collection of essays to mark the Coronation of King Charles III: an open-access collection of articles reprinted from the EccLJ as a special issue. (4 May 2023)
- Frank Cranmer: The Constitution Unit: Church and state in European monarchies, (4 May 2023).
- Royal.uk: The Coronation. The Official Website of the Royal Family,
- Westminster Abbey, including:
- Vivats, Musical Score. (30 April 2023).
- Church of England.
- College of Arms: Coronation Flag Flying, (17 April 2023).
Updated: 6 May 2023 at 15.57.
Cite this article as: David Pocklington, "The Coronation: Materials and Commentaries" in Law & Religion UK, 5 May 2023, https://lawandreligionuk.com/2023/05/05/the-coronation-materials-and-commentaries/