This post includes the legislation and guidance relating to COVID-19 Coronavirus from February 2020 until the present time, December 2021*; it incorporates material from the earlier versions to which more recent material has been added‡. The areas covered in this summary are:
- Statements on end of COVID-19 legislation in UK
- Legislation and guidance and local lockdown restrictions.
- Church of England advice and documents;
- Other churches and faith organizations advice and other documents;
- Information from other relevant bodies.
- L&RUK external publications
- L&RUK posts which have reported the advice and updates on COVID-19 coronavirus;
- L&RUK updates of developments.
- L&RUK posts on specific issues, COVID-19 passports, the Gray report.
Statements on end of COVID-19 legislation in UK Continue reading