The week in which Dominic Raab was “demoted” from Foreign Secretary to be Deputy PM…
COVID-19: next steps for England
On 14 September, the Westminster Government published COVID-19 Response: Autumn and Winter Plan. Its overall aim is to sustain the progress made and prepare the country for future challenges, while ensuring that the NHS does not come under unsustainable pressure, by
- building defences through vaccines, antivirals and disease-modifying therapeutics;
- identifying and isolating positive cases to limit transmission – Test, Trace and Isolate;
- supporting the NHS and social care;
- advising people on how to protect themselves and others; and
- helping to vaccinate the world and managing risks at the border.