A summary of recent consistory court judgments and CFCE determinations
Included in this post are: a comment on the proposed Neutral Citation for ecclesiastical judgments, the consistory court judgments listed below, and the CFCE Determinations from the meeting on 30 September 2015.
Consistory Court Judgments
- Re Christ Church Spitalfields  Court of Arches. Appeal on refusal of application for restoration order in consistory court, here.
- Re St. Mary Southgate  Chichester Const Ct. Building works to reverse decay.
- Re St. Mary Ringmer  Chichester Const Ct. Removal of two pews.
- Re All Saints with St. Lawrence, Evesham  Worcester Const Ct. Removal of all pews from Grade 1 church.
- Re Putney Vale Cemetery  Southwark Const Ct. Exhumation in accordance with Buddhist rites.
- Re St. Leonard Beoley  Worcester Const Ct. Exhumation of “Shakespeare’s skull” from vault*.
- Re Christ Church Lye  Worcester Const Ct. Felling of two trees in churchyard.